Saturday, November 23, 2013

DUCK DYNASTY - FAMILY VALUES



We all dig Duck Dynasty, right?  These guys are so very funny.  You know who likes these guys best in my house?  My wife that's who.  She cannot stop laughing.  They just crack her up.  

When I first started following Duck Dynasty I got caught up in the zany sibling interactions and simple quandaries they found themselves always getting into.  As time went by, I started to recognize what I was really seeing. Values.  Simple, honest family values.  Unlike pretty much every other show on TV, here is what you won't see on Duck Dynasty: Profanity.  Drinking.  Smoking.  Drug use.  Infidelity.  What you will see is an occasional guy getting put in a head lock or duck taped to a column in the warehouse and a family working together, praying together and eating dinner together.

What was the hot Halloween costume this year?  That's right. Duck Dynasty beards and camo clothing.  What is the number one downloaded game app?  You only get one guess.  Battle of the Beards - Duck Dynasty.  How do I know this?  My nephew built the app.  Now that's pretty sweet.  Oh, and what was the birthday card that my wife sent to her father this year?  That's right, it was a Duck Dynasty card.  The message on the card?  Happy!  Happy!  Happy!

Please view the following interview:


Here is a TIP FROM A MAN... let's place family values at the top of our list of priorities.  Let's learn to be genuinely happy regardless of material possessions or wealth.  To be a huge hit we don't have to shock the world and sing almost naked like Miley Cyrus.  We can just work hard and love our families.  Perhaps this is the new cool.

Enjoy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment