Friday, August 3, 2012

FLOWERS



As you can probably tell from this photo, I am not a professionally trained florist.  I've not even taken a Community Ed course in floral arranging.  But we do raise some pretty awesome flowers in our yard, so this morning I raided the garden and put together this flower arrangement for my wife who returns home today from a week on the road.  Everyone loves flowers... and my wife seems to like the dorky stuff I make for her (probably the thought more than anything) so when she walks through that door tonight, she will be greeted with this fresh arrangement of flowers.

So, here is a TIP FROM A MAN... people you have or want to build a relationship with like and need to be remembered.  That is why a handwritten note, flower arrangement, gift, or other act of kindness is so important and appreciated.  Do not take any relationship for granted.  Huge mistake.  Like a plant baking in the summer sun, relationships will wither away without nurturing and attention.  Do not let this happen.  Make the effort to invest in those who are important to you and the return on your investment will be astounding.

Enjoy life!

1 comment: