Monday, August 27, 2012

TREAT


Hey, we are always looking for tasty treats that are fun and healthy.  This summer I have found a new appreciation for chocolate covered strawberries.  I have stressed on numerous occasions that the presentation of the food is a big deal.  The options with chocolate covered strawberries are pretty much endless.  You can use white, milk or dark chocolate.  You can mix the chocolates and add toppings and have a result that is very amazing to look at and so very delicious.

This summer I have been giving out chocolate covered strawberries to clients and service providers.  On each occasion the receiver was very surprised as this gift was so unexpected and different than what they normally receive.  I buy my strawberries for client gifts from a caterer called Berrilicious.  Their work is without compare.  Checkout their blog at  www.berrilicious.blogspot.com

So here is a TIP FROM A MAN... find an occasional treat that is healthy, fun to look at, and that tastes delicious.  When I want to splurge, a couple of strawberries drizzled in a little bit of chocolate is an amazing treat that doesn't stray too far away from my eating and nutrition guidelines.

Enjoy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment