Thursday, February 21, 2013

TILAPIA DINNER


Some people like fish with a strong flavor.  Others prefer a more mild fish.  This TIPS FROM A MAN dinner was made with a very mild fish and a very green vegetable.  The Tilapia was seasoned with a little melted butter, fresh chopped garlic clove, dried parsley flakes and fresh squeezed lemon.  It was then baked in the oven.  Before eating we topped it with more freshly squeezed lemon.  The Italian green beans were cooked in a little beef bullion.

The flavor of this meal was amazing.  You might be looking at the photo saying, "no way, that meal isn't large enough.  He is trying to starve me!"  To be honest, I had that same first impression.  But I ate the meal slowly, enjoyed a cool glass of water and when I was finished I was satisfied and didn't have the urge to eat again that evening.

Making good eating choices is fairly easy if we do the following:

1 - Plan ahead
2 - Prepare the meal with the right herbs and spices so it is full of flavor
3 - Make food selections that are pleasing to look at
and
4 - Create a meal that is relatively easy to prepare and to clean up

It is about time to come out of hibernation and begin to get excited for spring.  Ninety (90) plus days until the Memorial Day weekend.  Still plenty of time for you to decide what body you want to display come swim suit weather and to do something about it.  I am hitting the weights, busting my abs and following the TIPS FROM A MAN eating guidelines.  I am looking forward to spring.  Hopefully you are too!

Enjoy life!



No comments:

Post a Comment