Monday, October 14, 2013

EMPIRE APPLE

 

We all love a good apple.  But there are so many varieties.  Which variety do you like best?  For me and my family this is easy.  We crave the Empire apple.  Empire apples are red, juicy, firm, crunchy and sweet. They ripen during September and October, and will keep until January.  Sometimes Empire apples are hard to find.  But keep trying as they are worth the effort.

This past week for breakfast I enjoyed the following creation:
Oatmeal
Walnuts
Raspberries
Sliced banana
An entire sliced Empire apple
Agave Nectar
Skim Milk


My oh my, this was one of the best TIPS FROM A MAN breakfasts ever.  You can eat right, all the while making it fun, interesting and tasty.  Hopefully you live where you can find the Empire apple.  You will be so happy that you made the effort.

Enjoy life.


No comments:

Post a Comment