Monday, August 19, 2013

PEACHES & ICE CREAM






Alright, you caught me.  I know that ice cream is typically not found within the TIPS FROM A MAN eating guidelines, but every once in a while, I think it is OK to treat yourself if you do it occasionally and in moderation.  Remember, it is all about the calories.  If you take it easy on the portion size, go ahead and have an occasional dessert.

Which brings me to the latest amazing treat we had with our fresh peaches.  How simple can it be... Fresh peaches and vanilla ice cream.  Oh my, it was so good.  It was Dreyer's Slow Churned ice cream with half the fat and 1/3 fewer calories (so claims the packaging).  It sure didn't taste like it was reduced anything.  Very tasty!

Enjoy life.


1 comment:

  1. So jealous!! Yummy..

    I write this as I am eating store bought cookie dough so I think you're doing better than me!! haha

    ReplyDelete