Friday, March 30, 2012

GOLF

Oh man, I love to play golf. And even more than playing golf, I love to help others play better and have more fun playing the game. Today I had the pleasure of playing 18 holes with a young man who really wanted to improve his play. Mind you I am no teaching professional but I have been blessed to have been taught some very valuable lessons about the game from three friends who make their living as PGA touring professionals. So I love to pass these pointers along to others. The guy I was playing with today had a previous career best round of 89. Today as we played, we made a few tweeks and adjustments to his game but we mainly relaxed, talked and laughed and enjoyed a magnificant spring afternoon. We recorded his score on each hole but didn't total the score until after the round. Well, my young friend shattered his previous personal best with a score of 84. This was one happy dude! I ask you... did you do something today that was better than you had ever done it before in your life? It is possible. Here is a TIP FROM A MAN... believe that you can set a personal best at something every day. Then go for it!  As they say... Just do it!

Enjoy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment