Tuesday, April 10, 2012

CHILI GARLIC SAUCE


This may not be the most exciting post ever, but many people have inquired as to what hot sauce I put on the eggs detailed in the post below.  Here is a TIP FROM A MAN... try the Chili Garlic Sauce you see in the photo.  Just be a bit careful as to how much you use because it is a bit toasty.  I enjoy the flavor very much.  One of the things I stress is that the food we eat must be flavorful.  Having great tasting food helps me with portion control.  My stomach is now right sized and I find that it is difficult for me to over eat.  I didn't think I would ever be able to say that but it is the truth.  There are probably many good products like this one on the market that you may already be using, so just use whatever spices up your life!

Enjoy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment