Sunday, April 1, 2012

TOOLS

Most of us enjoy doing projects if we have the right tools for the job.  If your project is to begin eating better, it is like fixing a faucet: if you have the right tools, you will start working on it now, if you don't, you will probably let it drip.  Here is a TIP FROM A MAN... the Magic Bullet blender.  If you don't own one, you should seriously consider it.  I use mine every day to make a protein shake.  Add ice, fresh or frozen fruit, protein powder, water and in a few seconds it is perfectly mixed.  Drink it right from the blender cup.  It is single serving size.  Use it to make the Green Drink.  Stuff in the spinach and other ingredients.  The clean up is a snap and it is compact and easy to store.  When my daughter was a student in New York City, this little unit probably saved her life.  With limited space and time she used it to make fast and easy meals that were affordable and healthy.  The web site has lots of ideas http://www.buythebullet.com/ and you can buy it on line or at retailers for about $50.

Enjoy life!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sending me a link to your blog, Roger. I have a Magic Bullet too and it's pretty convenient.

    P.S. I love your "about me" paragraph in the sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one of these. I have an Omega juicer and never use it because it is a pain to setup and clean. I have a vitamix5000 that I love, but is also a bit of a hassle. I am going to have to take you up on trying the Bullet.

    ReplyDelete