Monday, June 18, 2012

EMAIL FROM TIM

Over the past few months I have provided periodic updates about one of our blog followers and his experience with following the TIPS FROM A MAN guidelines.  Tim asked that I share the following:

Roger,

I want to offer unto you my sincere appreciation for the beneficial contents of your blog "Tips From A Man."  It has made a drastic difference in my life.  As you know, I started following your "helpful hints" in the middle of January, 2012.  It was not difficult to make your recommended changes in what I ate for the food was desirable and I was able to season it to my taste.  I especially enjoy the Vietnamese Chili Sauce that you recommended for my eggs.  Without any exercise whatever, after one month I lost 13.5 pounds!  Wow!  I was astonished that I did not have to put forth more effort or alter my diet supplementing it with some exotic blend of potions or tonics.  The first month's results motivated me to continue.  After the second month and the loss of an additional 6.5 pounds, I was a believer!  It was at this time that I decided to implement some daily low impact exercise - walking.   That activity combined with the food that I chose to eat resulted in an additional weight loss my third month.  I just finished my fifth month following your tips, I have lost a total of 37.5 pounds and I have chosen to continue exercising.  I now run 3 miles every other day combined with other strengthening activities which has made a profound difference in my appearance and energy levels.  My friends and business associates all inquire as to what I am doing and rather than go into detail I simply refer them to your blog.  The motivation for me has been in the rapid results.  What I have found is that this is easy to do but what is easy to do can also be easy not to do.  My success has come from making small, simple choices consistently followed over time leading to astonishing results.  Thank you for changing my life!

Tim


Here is a TIP FROM A MAN... if you can go through life and help just one person, then it was probably a good life.  Thanks Tim.  Glad this is working for you.

Enjoy life!


No comments:

Post a Comment