Tuesday, June 26, 2012

CONCEALED CARRY



 A couple of years ago when my daughter was 19 years old, she headed off to New York City to earn a degree in fashion design from a prestigious university.  She was excited.  I was terrified.  It was all my fault (OK include my wife in the blame as well).  We had taught our children to dream.  To seek their passion in life.  To work and study hard and to save money.  That there were no limits on what they could do or where they could go.  Crap, she had bought into it.  All of it.

This is one of the most difficult and competitive university courses of study in the entire USA to get accepted to, so after the wave of fatherly pride, euphoria and shock had worn off, I got down to work.  How was I going to protect my little girl when she was time zones and thousands of miles away?  I won't go into all of what we did, but I will detail in this post the one thing that gave me the most comfort.  We purchased her a handbag from www.designerconcealedcarry.com 

No, no, no, my little girl doesn't carry a pistol, but she used the lockable compartment to secure the following items:  Pepper Spray, Keys, Identification, Cell Phone, Credit Card, Subway Pass and a little Cash.  It is a proven fact that women are most vulnerable to attack when they lower their head (like when they are trying to find something in a disorganized purse) and take their eyes off of their surroundings.  My daughter kept her head up and was always alert.  Everything that she ever needed was at the ready.  This handbag gave her such a feeling of confidence and of being in control.  I bought one for my wife as well.

This company has found that many of their customers use their handbags in this way.  Too bad for the guys thinking about stealing your cash or identity.  Locked and secure.  What a great place to store prescription medication.  No children or thieves can get to the meds in there.  They also have designed handbags that can secure a full sized Ipad.  The uses are endless and of course let's not forget, if you have a pistol, the holster and lock provide a secure location for that as well.

Kate, the owner of this business is educated and trained in the fine arts and design.  She has found a huge market niche in providing handbags where you can secure valuables and pistols without sacrificing style, fashion, or quality.  The bags are made from the finest leathers and linings available.


Actual Daughter with Actual Handbag

So here is a TIP FROM A MAN... get on this web site and buy one of these bags for every woman that you love.  It will be one of the greatest gifts you will ever give.  You will have peace of mind and you will be a hero... I know from experience.  By the way, she graduated with honors and lived in NYC for two years without incident.  Whew!

Enjoy life!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment