Thursday, June 14, 2012

TEMPTATION


You are starting to know me by now.  You know that I am going to do everything I can to coax you off of that couch and get you out of the city to experience this amazing planet.  So here is another temptation!  At first you might look at this photo and say, "hey, enough already with the slot canyon photos."  But upon closer inspection, you will notice that my friend Dale is smack dab in the middle of expertly rappelling to the bottom of this canyon (an approximately 100' rappel).  Wow!  What a rush this must be.  How I hope to join him someday on one of these excursions and be that guy in the photo.  I'm trying real hard to be clever here, but nothing is coming, so for this TIP FROM A MAN... please, just get out there and do it.  And when you do, send a photo of your next adventure to share.







Dale is also an accomplished photographer.  Thought you would enjoy these additional scenery shots as much as I did.  Unbelievably Spectacular!

Enjoy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment