Friday, June 1, 2012

PROTEIN DRINK



A protein drink sounds boring.  And it is if you just mix water in with some vanilla powder.  Everything about TIPS FROM A MAN suggests that you strive to make the things you do fun and interesting.  So take that boring protein drink and let's get our creative on.

This morning I opened the fridge and here is what I came up with:

- Ice Cubes
- Blue Berries
- Raspberries
- Walnuts
- Baby Leafy Spinach
- Frozen fruit chunks (mango, pineapple and strawberry)
- Protein Powder
- 3/4 Cup Water

Throwing caution to the wind, I tossed these ingredients in the Magic Bullet blender and after about 30 seconds I had this cold refreshing satisfying drink in my hand.  Here is a TIP FROM A MAN... do not accept boring.  If you do it is your fault.  You have a lot of personality in there.  Put it to good use.  Make it fun.  Get creative.  Look, if you can make a protein drink interesting, the sky is the limit!

Enjoy life!


No comments:

Post a Comment